One of the largest and oldest law firms in the First Judicial District of Minnesota, our firm was founded in 1927 by Judge Arlo Haering. Since its inception, Melchert Hubert Sjodin has been community-focused. Judge Haering was the first of three partners to leave the firm to become a district court judge.
Today we’ve grown to cover nine practice areas and are still best known for our diligent client care. At MHS, clients can trust that the advice they receive is thorough and balanced.